Drache Degassers offer efficient degassing of the liquid aluminium using argon (and optionally chlorine) by a MBS purging unit. The temperature within the degassing chambers is controlled by immersion heating elements. The scope of supply of a Drache degasser includes the gas control unit
as well as the control cabinet. Customer-specific designs are possible in order to utilize the available space in the casthouse the best possible way.
Drache Degasser Keyfacts
Hydrogen reduction in liquid aluminium
- Up to four rotor chambers
- Customized designs / layout possible: yes
- Long-lasting Drache Fused Silica liner
- Directly heated by immersion heaters
- Stationary or tiltable
Have we sparked your interest? Arrange a free consultation with our experts.
- Power: approx. 15- 25 kW
- Project-specific design possible: yes
- Temperature monitoring included: yes
If you need help or have a question regarding filters, system construction,
another product or even a custom solution, please fill out the contact form below.