The Drache Filter-Combibox combines degassing, metal temperature control and filtration by a CFF in one compact box design. The Filter-Combibox is primarily suitable for casting lines with low flow rates combined with long-running campaigns (e.g. strip casting or wire casting), requiring as little interference with the process as possible. In casting breaks, the Aluminum can be kept liquid inside the box. The Filter-Combibox is also suitable for Aluminium foundries requiring a constant supply of liquid Aluminium to the casting stations.
Drache Filter-Combibox Keyfacts
Degassing -Temperature Control - Filtration
- Two chamber design: degassing chamber and combined filtration / temperature control
- Temperature control by immersion heaters
- Vertical filter, option to change during operation
- Degassing rotor can be changed while casting
Have we sparked your interest? Arrange a free consultation with our experts.
- Single rotor using argon or nitrogen for degassing
- Ceramic Foam Filter: 1x 23“ U-Filter
- Immersion heaters: power 11 - 12 kW, customized solutions are possible
- Liner material: Drache Fused Silica
If you need help or have a question regarding filters, system construction,
another product or even a custom solution, please fill out the contact form below.